If you’re looking for some fun things to do, I’m sharing some cute DIYs that I’ve found and really want to try making:
- A leather bookmark with a pom pom on top?! Um, yes please! – This book mark from delineateyourdwelling.com is so awesome! It’s a great way to combine my love of fibers and my love of books.
- Childerhouseblog.com has a great tutorial for petal dying yarn! I was so excited when I found this post. I can’t wait to give it a try and see what colors I can make with the flowers in my garden.
- I love this tutorial on how to give a flat rug an extra punch of design by Shrimpsaladcircus.com. I need to replace the rug under my table (my kids get messy when eating) and this is a fun way to add some painted design to a rug.
And of course, here are some weaving projects that you might have missed:
- Cozy up a wire basket with yarn
- Make a yarn scrap pom pom
- How to make bushy tassels
- How to dye yarn
- Weaving on a stick
- Woven patch for your jeans
Ok I think that’s enough fun things for now. I hope you’re all having a great day and I’m super excited to share more weaving tips & tutorials with you next week!
KateFor more fun, follow me here ->