This week we are celebrating Thanksgiving so I’m completely in holiday mode. I do buys gifts for my friends and family, but I also love to make them gifts if I can find time and the right thing to make. I feel like it gives an extra special touch. Besides weaving, I’ve collected some of my favorite DIYs off my pinterest board as ideas for handmade gifts:
- This is a really cute crochet ribbed cuff pattern to use with boots this winter. These cuffs could be used as a gift or even made for yourself! All you have to do is pick out your favorite yarn and get making.
- I love to wear fun necklaces, and this one looks like a lot of fun. It’s a colorful tassel necklace and looks pretty simple to make, so it would be perfect for a quick gift.
- Perhaps you have a friend or relative that loves to cook in the kitchen. Here is a cute DIY for painting patterns on bowls. You could even decorate some for your own holiday party.
- If you know how to use a sewing machine, here is a pattern for a really cute fringe clutch. This would be so nice to take out on New Years Eve too!
And what are the holidays without decorations? I just had to add these two DIYs that can help make your home more festive!
- This DIY is for giant Pom-Poms…need I say more?
- And these paint dipped pinecones look so nice and sophisticated in white.
Also you can check out my first round of creative links here for more inspiration.
Ok I think that is enough inspiration, if only we could just make things all day long. Do you plan on making gifts for at least some of the loved ones on your list? Are you weaving something special for anyone? I’d love to hear about it.
KateFor more fun, follow me here ->